AlumiPlate (a-loo-mi-plate) a unique electroplating company
Aluminum (a-loo-mi-num) noun
- The chemical element of atomic number 13, a light silvery-gray metal. (Symbol: Al)
- A malleable ductile light trivalent metallic element with good electrical and thermal conductivity, high reflectivity, resistant to oxidation and corrosion with widespread use in domestic products, engineered parts, and aircraft construction.
Electroplate (ee-lek-tro-plate) verb
- Electrodeposition of a metal or alloy from a suitable electrolyte solution.
- The article to be plated is connected as the cathode in the electrolyte solution; electric current is introduced through the anode which consists of the metal to be deposited.
World Leader (a-loo-mi-plate) noun
- AlumiPlate is the world leader in electrodeposited aluminum.
- The developer and provider of unique electroplating processes, equipment and know-how for applying high purity aluminum to solve exacting corrosion, appearance or performance problems.
A plating service company, AlumiPlate applies 99.99% pure aluminum to:
- Stop corrosion
- Enhance appearance
- Improve performance.
A truly transformational process, AlumiPlate endows substrates with the desirable qualities of aluminum:
- On any substrate: machined, forged, extruded, or cast, with
- outstanding corrosion resistance, that is
- environmentally safe & non-toxic.
- It is attractive with durable and visually stunning anodized finishes.
AlumiPlate improves products (higher quality, more attractive), faster (fewer steps) and cheaper (total cost of ownership).