Aluminum Plating Solutions
AlumiPlate high purity aluminum plating solves many of industry’s most intractable coating problems, such as:
- Highly resistant in the most difficult salt (SO2), chemical and de-icing and galvanic environments, aluminum is a perfect choice.
- Non-aqueos based processes eliminate or dramatically reduce embrittlement in high strength metals.
Complete Substrate Coverage
- Electroplating permits complete coverage, around corners and inside geometries.
- From a few hundredths of microns to hundreds of microns, Al layers can be thick enough for demanding applications.online casinos no deposit bonuses online casinos reviews and welcome bonuses top online casinos promotions and bonuses
- Proven to work on most any substrate, including magnesium and Al alloys.
- Seamlessly integrate Al alloys with other materials.
- Anodize to create beautiful and rugged finishes.
- Excellent bonding to substrates ensures smooth consistent surfaces.