MIL AERO PROGRAMS
Programs & Approvals for AlumiPlate® Electrodeposited Aluminum Coating per MIL-DTL-83488
- CH53K Super Stallion – Landing Gear
- C5 Galaxy – Wheel Fuse Plugs
- M119A Howitzer – Eyebolts
- F-16 Fighting Falcon – Grounding Straps & Fuel Mesh Screens
- F-35 Lightning II – Landing Gear & Leading Edge Flap Actuator Sysytems
- BHT 4 Series Model 429 – Engine Drive Coupling
- B-2 Spirit – Radar Array Components
- F-18 Hornet – Radar Array Components
- F-22 Raptor – AlBeMet Electronics Components
- RQ-4 Global Hawk – Targeting Mirrors
- Navy Mine Sweeper – Structural high strength steel plates
- Army land program – Structural welded steel assemblies
- F-35 Lightning II – Electrical connector implementations — (MIL-DTL-38999)
This list is focused on military/aerospace applications and does not include the extensive industrial and commercial product / program implementations of AlumiPlate technology.
The above list provides the most recent information on MIL-DTL-83488 programs and does not include legacy (and black) program implementations.
Contact us for more information or to discuss your application in more detail.