MIL DTL 83488 Suppliers and Programs
Programs & Approvals for AlumiPlate® Electrodeposited Aluminum Coating per MIL-DTL-83488
- CH53K Super Stallion – Landing Gear
- C5 Galaxy – Wheel Fuse Plugs
- M119A Howitzer – Eyebolts
- F-16 Fighting Falcon – Grounding Straps & Fuel Mesh Screens
- F-35 Lightning II – Landing Gear & Leading Edge Flap Actuator Sysytems
- BHT 4 Series Model 429 – Engine Drive Coupling
- B-2 Spirit – Radar Array Components
- F-18 Hornet – Radar Array Components
- F-22 Raptor – AlBeMet Electronics Components
- RQ-4 Global Hawk – Targeting Mirrors
- Navy Mine Sweeper – Structural high strength steel plates
- Army land program – Structural welded steel assemblies
- F-35 Lightning II – Electrical connector implementations — (MIL-DTL-38999)
This list is focused on military/aerospace applications and does not include the extensive industrial and commercial product / program implementations of AlumiPlate technology.
The above list provides the most recent information on MIL-DTL-83488 programs and does not include legacy (and black) program implementations.
AlumiPlate is fully compliant with US International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and is registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC).
Contact us for more information on MIL-DTL 83488 suppliers and programs or to discuss your application in more detail.