Aluminum Electroplating Sample and Test Coupons
Aluminum Plated Hsla Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Copper Samples
Coupons from a variety of substrates finished with AlumiPlate® Aluminum are now available for accelerated testing and proof-of-concept verification.
To expedite the testing and qualification of electroplated aluminum for your components, we have a selection of test coupons in inventory. Plating purity, thickness and adhesion are rigorously measured and certified to ensure the validity of your internal testing and analysis.
Special and custom test coupons can be made to order.
Samples & Test Coupon Information
- Test samples are 3” X 6” X 0.032” (meets ASTM B-117 size requirements)
- AISI 4130 Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel (SST)
- Aluminum 6061-T6
- Copper Cu 11000 (Electrolytic Tough Pitch 99.90%)
- Plating thickness:
- 0.0003” / 8 micrometers minimum
- 0.0005” / 12.7 micrometers minimum
- 0.001” / 25.4 micrometers minimum
- 0.002” / 50.8 micrometers (limited availability)
- 0.003” / 76.2 micrometers (limited availability)
- Samples are certified to MIL-DTL-83488
- Optical Witness Samples (0.005” / 127 micrometers aluminum plating) are also available
Please fill out the short form below or contact us today to request your free samples.